A country I’d like to visit


Tour Eiffel Wikimedia Commons (cropped).jpg
I would like to visit France because there are a lot of interesting places to visit there, like museums and beautiful landscapes. Also, I would like to learn way more about the Eiffel tower, which is a cultural icon constructed from 1887 to 1889 and is located in Paris. Another monument that I’d like to see in person is the Arch of Triumph that was built on 1806 in Paris too.
France is a member of the European Union, and is located in Western Europe, but there is a part of their territory that is in South America called French Guiana. If one day I visit this country, I would like to go to the most famous museums and monuments, like the Louvre Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, the Palace of Versailles and the Paris Pantheon. I wouldn’t like to study or live in France because I don’t know how to speak in French, and that would be a big obstacle to adapt myself in there.

Resultado de imagen para the louvre

Resultado de imagen para el arco del triunfo

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares