The best holidays I've had



The best holidays I’ve ever had were in May of 2014. My classmates and I went to Coquimbo and we spent almost a week there. The place where we slept that week was a little hotel, and it was near the beach. We went with two teachers in a bus, and we visited two historical museums (one in Coquimbo and one in Ovalle), La Serena’s beach, the Third Millennium Cross, and also we visited the house of Gabriela Mistral (which was also a museum located in Elqui's Valley). When we went to Elqui's Valley, we also visited a pisco factory (Capel) and we saw the Puclaro reservoir, which was very beautiful. Another thing that I liked about that travel was that we ate a lot of typical food from every place that we visited. 
I think it was one of the best holidays so far because it was the first time that I visited Coquimbo and its surroundings, and also it was the first time that I traveled a long distance alone with my classmates for almost a whole week. 


Resultado de imagen para coquimbo


Resultado de imagen para valle del elqui

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares